Story – Fine Dining in Perth City
Presenter – Russell Blaike
Russell discovers some of the world class dining options available in Perth City, which is fast becoming a real tourism hot spot. With so many places to dine, what do you choose?
- At the rooftop of The Como in the Treasury Building sits Wildflower – a restaurant celebrating Western Australian produce with an emphasis on produce from the aboriginal 6 season calendar.
- Wildflower’s Chefs even forage for local produce like sea asparagus, salt bush and barilla.
- For paddock to plate dining, you should try Ficus, located in Yagan Square, 420 Wellington St, Perth.
- Ficus is about smart, relaxed dining with superb cooking by chef Andre Mahe, for dishes such as Chateaubriand using Harvey Beef, with all the accompaniments you can’t wrong.
- For taste of Italy’s finest, try Santini Bar & Grill located at the QT hotel, 133 Murray St, Perth.
- Try their Fennel Crusted yellow fin tuna with Celeriac, apple, hazelnuts, Sesame and lime, Delicious!
- Inspired by the sun and always embracing the seasons, Santini Bar & Grill in Perth celebrates classic Italian dining, pairing it back with everything that is loved about WA.
Fine dining in Perth City has never been better, get out and explore our City and taste all these amazing flavours our restaurants are serving up.