Story – Boutique Bar Experiences in Perth
Presenter – Theo Kalogeracos
Theo is a bar crawl veteran who knows Perth’s scene more than most. Join him as he explores his favorite boutique bars.
- The bar market is growing with over 100 small bars being opened in Perth in the last few years.
- Located at 100 Brown St, East Perth, Bright Tank Brewing Co is a microbrewery, bar and restaurant all in one – a social space for people to enjoy quality craft beer matched with tasty innovative food.
- Bright Tank Brewing offer a “Beergustation” with meals focused around the different beers on offer at their brewery.
- Sneaky Tony’s is a hidden bar somewhere in Northbridge, Perth, serving a huge selection of rums in a dark, prohibition era setting.
- You’ll need a password to access Sneaky Tony’s – see their Facebook for the current password.
- Wines of While, a relaxed wine store and bar, is located at 458 William St, Perth.
- Wines of While serves honest food and real wines, with takeaways available and the best thing is their wines are organic.
- Goody Two’s is located at Hiberian Place basement at 40 Irwin St Perth. and is inspired by the refined and cheeky underbelly of the Japanese ‘after work’ culture.
- Goody Two’s boasts intimate dining tables, large plush booths and a private room and bar for those special celebrations.
- For a cosy industrial-chic hangout offering cocktails and craft beer, plus arcade games, Choo Choo’s is located in Brookfield Place Lower Plaza, 125 St Georges Terrace, Perth and is great place for after work drinks and or catching up with friends.
There are so many great small bars and locations to experience in Perth City, you better start getting out and discovering your favourite today.