Story – Casual Dining Experiences in Perth City.
Presenter – Stuart Laws
Stuart is on the hunt for Perth’s best casual lunch - because we should still eat great food even when we’re too busy working or shopping in the city during the day.
- On today’s adventures, stop one is Long Chim Tuck Shop located in the State buildings, Barrack St &, St Georges Terrace, Perth, serving Thai snacks, curries, salads or stir fries served to-go.
- Long Chim now serves their Thai street food with local ingredients during lunch hours from an easy to grab and go facility or even have it delivered to your office via uber eats.
- Stop two is Baguette Me Not located at unit 3/420 Hay St, Subiaco, serving spicy, sassy Vietnamese cuisine with pop culture themes. They work very hard to source local produce and organic ingredients for their delicious lunches where possible.
- Standby for more information as Baguette Me Not will be opening a second store in the CBD soon – Yay!
- Stop three is Donnie Taco located at 66 Kings Park Rd, West Perth, combining the best of Mexico with a twist. What a great range of delicious tacos and flavours.
Donnie Taco not only has a vast array of creative taco, but also has a basketball court and table tennis tables. What better way to enjoy your lunch break than wish some tasty food, a bit of exercise and a great place to sit back and relax and catch up with friends.
The City of Perth has so many great places to sit back and enjoy lunch, get out in the City today and get tasting.