Story – 2 Feet and a Heartbeat
Presenter – Theo Kalogeracos
Theo discovers the hidden gems of Perth city on foot with Australian Tourism Awards Gold medal winners Two Feet and A Heartbeat.
- Let the team at from Two Feet and Heartbeat take you through some of their favorite venues in Perth city and help you understand Perth by discovering the people, events and decisions made that ultimately shaped Perth into the evolving City that it is today.
- Today our guide is Ryan and stop number one is the Print Hall located in Brookfield Place, 125 St Georges Tce, Perth and Print Hall shares the location where The West Australian was printed for years.
- The Print Hall features 4 spectacular venues: Gazette, Apple Daily, Bob’s Bar and Small Print and has something for everyone.
- Stop two is Andaluz Bar & Tapas located at 21 Howard St, Perth, tucked away in the historic Parker and Parker building.
- Andaluz features leather sofas and mirrors in a low-lit bar serving classic and inventive cocktails and delicious Tapas. Andaluz draws its inspiration from years of travel, research and hospitality experience from around the world by its owners, with a dash of Spanish heritage.
- Stop three is the stunning Treasury Lounge & Bar at the State Buildings
- These buildings have seen many uses over their 140-year history from public and government offices to fantastic dining and accommodation open to the public since 2015.
- Here you can witness the history of Perth and sit back in one of the many venues and watch the world go by.
What a great way to get out and experience Perth City, including places you may never have known existed.