Story: The Broady
Airdate: Ep 3, 12 May 2019
Presenter: Stuart Laws
Geraldton is popping up as a food lovers’ destination! Stuart heads to The Broady who bring seasonal local produce to your plate.
- The Broady sources its produce and seafood from the local region and focusses on delicious Australian cuisine right on the ocean’s edge.
- They’ve got it down pat: great food, warm hospitality, and a stunning place to visit!
- The Broady has evolved from a homestyle hotel to a resort destination; a top tourist attraction in Geraldton that’s buzzing with great ambience.
- A bustling restaurant who are open for breakfast (bookings), lunch and dinner, and available for functions, The Broady has all your food needs covered.
- The Broady has big plans ahead: renovations will give them uninterrupted ocean views, along with a spill-over pool, and outdoor cooking facilities.
- The theme of the food at The Broady? One word: local. Try the Taste of Abrolhos Platter, the seafood platter of dreams and a new edition to their menu!
- They take advantage of their local surroundings and use seafood from Geraldton, Exmouth, and the Abrolhos islands and prime WA beef.
- Blessed with delicious local seafood, The Broady prides itself on serving the best of the west. Book your table today!
- Did you know you can also stay at the Broadwater? Why not make a whole trip of it and enjoy all the Broadwater and Geraldton has to offer!