Story: Margaret River Dairy Company
Airdate: Ep 9, 30 June 2019
Presenter: Theo Kalogeracos
Margaret River is arguably the epicurean centre of WA, with food and beverage artistans all over the region. Theo heads to Margaret River Dairy Company to hear about the innovative and delicious work their doing!
- Just 15km south of Busselton, the Margaret River Dairy Company has been a staple of the area since the early 90’s.
- It is one the best places to stop off if you’re on your way in or out of the region.
- Margaret River Dairy has just released their new yogurt range, Extra Creamy, which is available to try and buy at their location.
- The impressive Dairy itself was built bigger and better in 2014 after the original diary and shop was unfortunately destroyed in a fire.
- Did you know, in the original days of yogurt-making, farmers would have left the milk outside or put it inside a cow’s stomach to ferment!?
- However, with today’s technology, yogurt makers can create their goods in a highly efficient and controlled environment.
- For the past years all of Margaret River Dairy’s yogurt has been pot-set.
- Their new extra-creamy range, though, has a new innovative stirring method giving it a beautiful smooth texture. Who doesn’t need a bit of extra cream in their life?
- Margaret River Dairy prides itself on using all-natural ingredients in their yogurt making processes and is made fresh, right here in WA!
- Their new Extra Creamy range comes in 8 different options, suiting everybody’s wants and needs!
- Margaret River Dairy stock their yogurts and cheeses all over Australia, so check a supermarket near you!