Story: Meet & Bun
Presenter: Blake Proud
Air Date: 27th September 2020
Blake begins his hunt for the best burgers in Perth in the centre of Mount Lawley at the popular Meet & Bun.
- Meet & Bun started five years ago as a popup venue in Perth’s Trinity Arcade. They now have restaurants in Perth, Mount Lawley and Fremantle.
- The owner, Johnny, returned to Perth after travelling in the United States and wanted to share his spin on authentic American roadhouse burgers.
- He created a meeting place where people could enjoy top quality food with the environment to match.
- Meet & Bun are unique in that they flame grill their burgers using a specific charcoal to give them a delicious and distinctive taste.
- Meet & Bun not only make fantastic burgers, they also do incredible with shakes with their own house-churned custard.
- Their mouth-watering Ari Gold burger, named after the iconic super-agent, is made using locally sourced beef, American cheese, house made chipotle, American mustard, Spanish onion, pickles, lettuce, and Roman tomatoes.