Presenter: Theo Kalogeracos
Air Date: 16 May 2021
Theo hits his final stop on the hunt for Perth’s best pizzas, Rossonero!
- Rossonero opened in 2018 in Maylands with an ethos for honest pizza and honest interactions.
- Owner Fil left his work in the non-profit sector to pursue his passion of pizza and
- Three things you need to know about Rossonero? They are a progressive pizzeria, they rest their dough for a minimum of 5 days and they are BYO!
- Their most popular pizza is the Honey Boy which is named after a local honey company and is combination of subtle flavours and textures to make one heck of a pizza!
- Rossonero sources their ingredients from local suppliers such as Princi Butchers and Honey Boy.