Story: Cheeky Monkey Brewing
Presenter: Cassandra Charlick
Air Date: 5 September 2021
Come rain or shine, West Aussies love going out for a drink and a good feed with friends. Cassandra takes us to one of the most vibrant Breweries in Margaret River, delivering fresh beverages and food, made from locally sourced produce.
- The Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co. is in a great location between Dunsborough, Margaret Riverland the coast.
- The Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co. offers all ages and all group sizes a great indoor-outdoor venue to spend time at, be it for a tasting or a long lunch.
- Cheeky Monkey’s is a favourite amongst locals due to its indoor-outdoor style setup, diverse food and beverage menu, and plenty of space for the kids to run about while the adults enjoy their meals.
- The menu is‘pub-food’ style; beer, burgers, pizzas, breads and dip, and chicken wings. It’s enjoyable, hearty, and naturally complimentary to the ‘brewery’ style drinks.
- Cheeky Monkey is fun and vibrant whilst still being relaxed and family-friendly. On a sunny day, it’s a great place to relax away on the grassed areas and in cooler or rainy weather, there’s plenty of indoor and covered areas available.
- All produce used at Cheeky Monkey Brewing is locally sourced and of the best quality.
For more information: https://www.kleenheat.com.au