Story: Quindanning Hotel
Presenter: Stuart Laws
Air Date: 19 September 2021
On his journey through the Wheatbelt, Stuart stops off for a hearty feed at an old tavern that would have been buzzing during its heyday.
- Quindanning Hotel has been entertaining and dishing up ‘pub grub’ to locals for about 120 years.
- Quindanning is 150km from Perth or just under two hours drive southeast via Albany Highway and the Pinjarra-Williams road. It is one of the most easily recognizable historic buildings in the district, and one that is still very much in use today.
- The Hotel boasts a fully licensed restaurant, 17 accommodation rooms, a traditional country dining room, a pool room adjoining the bar, and a lovely Chesterfield Guest Lounge - all overflowing with unique old-world charm.
- Lunches are served daily between 11.30 and 2.30, and evening meals are from 5.30 to 8.30pm.
- Quindanning has regular events. To view upcoming events, check their website or Facebook page.
For more information: