Story: Lost & Found Festival
Presenter: Cassandra Charlick
Air Date: 17 October 2021
Often overlook by travellers on their journey southbound, Bunbury and the surrounding wine regions of Geographe and Ferguson Valley, are simply too good to pass by. Cassandra reveals the many exciting activities the region has to offer.
- In Bunbury there’s an avalanche of street art, several epic dining options, and now, a growing event and festival calendar.
- The Bunbury Cuprum Distillery began as a shed located in the regional city of Bunbury to create craft, small-batch spirits, small-batch spirits such as Gin, Whiskey, Rum and a series of liqueurs.
- The Bunbury Cuprum Distillery uses handmade copper stills using unique botanicals.
- Stretching from Bunbury to Collie, the entrance to the Ferguson Valley is just under two hours’ drive south of Perth, making it an idyllic spot for a weekend getaway.
- Punters can expect from the first year of the festival; a variety of wine tastings, table lunches, degustation dinners, street art tours, the Ferguson market stalls, and much more.
Additional footage supplied by Laundon Peacock, LP Visuals.
For more information: