Story: Cape Lodge
Episode: Episode 3
Presenter: Georgia Moore
Air Date: 1st May 2022
- Cape Lodge is the beating heart of Margaret River – a convivial place that brings together the finest of the south-west.
- Situated on a serene forty-acre property with manicured gardens and native bushland, Cape Lodge is the perfect destination for guests seeking a luxury base from which to explore one of the world’s finest wine regions.
- The private estate is home to twenty-two secluded rooms and suites, a four-bedroom residence and its own eight-acre vineyard.
- A tranquil home away from home, guests are invited to while away the days with a book under the shade of a peppermint tree, by the pool with a glass of wine in hand, or for those with an energetic inclination, there is a tennis court and walking trails on site.
- Tom Haynes is the Z1Z Culinary Manager, responsible for curating the menus at some of our state’s most iconic restaurants – including Cooee, Indigo Oscar and right here at the Cape Lodge restaurant.
- There is an exciting program of culinary activities coming up at Cape Lodge for the food and wine enthusiasts – including a new afternoon tea menu as well as a Thursday evening cheese lounge.
For more information, please visit: