Story: New Food Haven
Episode: Episode 3
Presenter: Cassandra Charlick
Air Date: 1st May 2022
- Leading Dining Destination: The West Deck at Karrinyup is one of Perth’s leading alfresco dining destinations; home to 20 venues to eat, drink and play.
- Variety Of Cuisines: The West Deck at Karrinyup features an array of cuisines. From contemporary Indian at Topi and punchy Malaysian flavors at Laksarama. To artisanal Italian delights at Graze and Tipple or Thai with a twist at Spice Market.
- Dandelion by John Parker: Amongst the precinct is John Parker’s newly established gin distillery and restaurant Dandelion. Here, guests will find gin cocktails and modern Australian dishes.
- Cult Following Brunch: For a brunch menu with a cult-following, Little Laika is perfectly placed in a leafy corner serving up all day brunch and puppuccinos.
- Family Friendly: Nestled near the children’s playground and picnic lawn, sits The Great British Chippy. The perfect family friendly lunch or dinner, featuring British classics such as haddock and chips with gravy, battered fish burgers and black pudding. Or treat the family to a contemporary Italian at O Mare Mio, with woodfire pizza, hand-made rigatoni, chili mussels and more.
- Dessert: After lunch or dinner, visitors can indulge in a variety of dessert options with Pretzel’s popular cookies and cream treats; organic, handcrafted ice-cream from Billy Van Creamy or Spanish churros and chocolate sauce at San Churro.
For more information, please visit: