Episode: Episode 3
Presenter: Stuart Laws
Air Date: 1st May 2022
- Rockingham is located just 45 minutes south of Perth, and offers plenty of choices to fill a weekend whether it be food, drinks, water or nature. It’s time to give your taste buds a chance to Rediscover Rockingham.
- Rockingham is home to so many great restaurants and cafes including 3 gold plate award winning restaurants, all completely different in style and taste.
- In addition to gold plate award winners, Rockingham also boasts three craft breweries including Whitelakes Brewing, Azacca Kitchen and Sound Brewing Co.
- The Rockingham foreshore alone showcases so many different cuisines such as Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, and a variety of fish and chip shops that Rockingham is renowned for.
- With ferry tours, jet ski hire, wildlife encounters, and stand up paddle boarding – there’s too much to fit in a day so why not plan a weekend getaway and enjoy the variety of adventure activities followed by some great food.
- Close up wildlife encounters are almost guaranteed in Rockingham, whether you spot a seal sunbaking on the beach at one of the islands, swim with wild dolphins, or visit the Penguin Island Discovery Center to meet some of the little penguins.
For more information, please visit: