Story: Wine Appreciation: 2019 Barbera
Presenter: Scott Bridger
Air Date: 23rd October 2022
Scott takes a delightful trip to the stunning Bickley Valley in the Perth Hills to try a very special Barbera wine.
- 3rd generation grape growers Eric and Lucy have been successful in growing amazing grapes here in the Perth hills which have been used for amazing wines.
- La Fattoria offer “Nonna’s Lunch” at the venue restaurant each weekend.
- Nonna’s Lunch is a simple authentic Italian meal with a fixed menu that feeds your soul.
- The Nonna’s Lunch focuses on seasonal produce and home-style cooking to provide an authentic Sicilian experience right here in the Perth hills.
- The Barbera is a delightful red wine that pairs beautifully with another classic Italian dish; Ossobuco
For more information: