Story: Lums Wine Bar Subiaco
Presenter: Brendan Pang
Air Date: 13th November 2022
Brendan checks out Subiaco’s latest wine bar situated in a beautiful 1920s two-storey heritage-listed terrace in the heart of Hay St
- Lums is a new heritage-style wine bar that has just opened in Subiaco, joining a roster of world-class food and wine offerings in the area.
- Owners Mitch Jenkin, Lee Hutchings and Oliver Wasse and Ashley Allen have turned the terrace into a 120-person wine bar.
- The charming original features, including the original jarrah floorboards, exposed brickwork, and airy high ceilings, have retained the building's quirks and character.
- Food-wise, expect dishes that complement a good glass of vino - cheese and charcuterie boards, share-style tapas, and light bites.
- The menu and space alike are designed to welcome parties of all sizes -from locals popping past for a glass of wine and a snack on the way home, to larger groups, functions, and celebrations.
- Enjoy wine inside or head out to the covered courtyard out the back or the front parklet.
For more information: