Story: 3230 Smoke & Grill
Air Date: 4th October 2020
Blake heads to the fantastic 3230 Smoke & Grill to try their delicious secret burger menu.
- Jandakot’s 3230 Smoke & Grill is tucked away in the middle of a warehouse district – if you didn’t know it was there, you’d probably drive right past it.
- Since opening 3 years ago, it has become a fan favourite, with a second location opening in Como.
- 4 things make up a great burger – fresh, locally sourced ingredients right off the grill, a top-notch sauce, fresh salad ingredients all housed in a brioche bun.
- The smoked meats onsite are delicious – brisket, pork and chicken wings.
- The secret menu came about when customers would offer their own creations – if it’s good enough, it’s added to the menu.
- 3230 Smoke & Grill is well worth the drive for its delicious burgers and succulent briskets.